Sunday, March 22, 2015

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalmost settled in


I got to the US on the 19th and I must say it is going to be different staying here alone without mom and Lil'Sis. There are too many things wrong about staying here and sometimes I find it hard to be comfortable. Though I am all right if I just stay in the room and preoccupy myself with the things I need to get done, I feel trapped for some reason. Like something isn't right... But anyway, that's why I came here instead of going with them.

To allow them to have fun while I focused on the things that I needed to do. I don't know if it is because of the atmosphere here (whatever atmosphere it may be) but my writing has improve oh, so well. I love it! I'm really happy about that. Now when I meet up withLil'Sis again, she'll have tons of chapters to read!
Oh, and I read 142 pages of this book I'm reading today. That's amazing for me but back then when I used to read all the time, I could finish a book in 1 and a half days. Oh, well. I just need to up my game.

Turning in for tonight. Goodnight, India...(lol wut?) 

2 comments:

  1. You in USA?
    You know I saw a post by India M.Junior in my dashboard it took me while it's you Tudda Pudda :P
    I'll call you Tudda Pudda,always! :P
    It's good you're focused :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! In Nashville. And yes, you can still call me Tudda Pudda, hahaha!

      Delete

What did you say? ^_________________________________^