Sunday, March 29, 2015

What did I do to you-who even are you?!


I don't know what evil, invisible, jealous, noisy, creepy..etc force is following me, but I know one is and it needs to stop. Right. Now.
I was cleaning the kitchen (which I seemed to have to do every 2 seconds) and was dead-starving. I eat every three hours so I was onto making my 3rd meal of the day.
Ramen with tomatoes and onion slices. (not exactly healthy I know but that was all we had) I put some pinto bean soup on to simmer for dinner (I love ryhming) and was going back to my room.

Anyway, yeah, I got on the bed and tried to put the ramen on too, when it spilled. It didn't just spill but IT SPILLED ON MY HELLO KITTY FLEECE BLANKET. Luckily, I got it out and put soap on the spots. Hopefully it'll be fine. But just to let you know, little guy is now FAR AWAY from me. I bought it because it's been cold the last few days here but you know what? I'm not gonna use it because I keep eating on it.

If you had a Hello Kitty cover you'd probably worship it, like I should'a.

That's not the only thing that happened. I was walking with my bowl of ramen in hand, mid forkful, when I tripped on the bed sheet that was hanging too low and almost fell. SERIOUSLY? What is out to get me? If that isn't enough proof than I don't know what is.

I think I'm good now anyhow. So yeah.....bad-ish day anyone? Anything that scared you or surprised you to the point where you almost cried? Hahah, yes I almost did.

~India or Tudda Pudda

9 comments:

  1. You should really be carefully if not anything else you might burn yourself by spilling the hot noodles on yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, if that wouldv'e happened, I wouldv'e been even more annoyed. So luckily it didn't. Xp

      Delete
  2. There's got to be *sometime* to these things like "Murphy's Law" and any other of the numerous ideas involving bad luck. I mean really. It's just amazing how often stupid, bad things like this happen!

    P.S. Ramen noodles for life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's supposed to be *something* not sometime lol.

      Delete
    2. Yes, it was freaky! And it feels like a never ending chain whenever things like that happen.

      P.S. Yeah, it was pretty good..... :)

      Delete
    3. I sat here re-reading it over and over like, "why did she put 'sometime'?" When you clearly said you meant something. But I kept ignoring your other comment. Hahah, so stupid XD

      Delete
    4. lol! Typos mess up everything. It's funny what you can come up with when writing comments at 4 in the morning, though! ;D

      Delete
    5. Funny that I'm actually commenting at 4 am now....though it's France time.

      Delete

What did you say? ^_________________________________^