Thursday, March 26, 2015

Traveling: Straightening up ~ March 17, 2015


Before we left, we obviously had to clean the house up so that'd we'd come back to a semi fresh house. We'd made the mistake our last trip of not doing so and everything was DUSTY. 

I could taste the dust when we'd walked in. And of course our vaccum broke a couple months back, so we had to make do with a broom. Brooms are not your friend when you live in an old house with wooden floors. Let me just say that. But my room is never really messy, I just have no space for anything so it looks worse than it is...trust me. 
 I only took pictures of my room.



BEFORE

                                                  Bed                                                         Bed Side Table + Window

                     "Closet"                            Gaming Stand 



                                          Reading Area                                          Drawing Desk  


AFTER


                                 Bed                                                     "Closet" 



                        Reading Area                                                 Drawing Desk 


                                                                                       Gaming Stand 

Traveling: Day 1 ~ March 18, 2015 (coming soon)

~India or TuddaPudda

2 comments:

  1. MY after is like before only :P
    I rarely clean my room I like things handy and out of their proper positions :P
    PS : A good way of saying I'm lazy :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, no I couldn't stand that. I have a huge problem with thinking dust mites are out to get me. XD
      And well artists have a good reason to be messy, haha.

      Delete

What did you say? ^_________________________________^