Saturday, March 28, 2015

Moron Award of 2015

Sigh....

I did something really stupid. What makes it worse is that it happened a while ago and I'm just now figuring it out. So, all that talk I had about getting my shop together and whatnot here in the US, might as well go down the drain. Like I feel like my brain did. I forgot my fffing drawing tablet!!!!!!!!!!
I was planning on buying a digital art program to touch up the drawings but I can't without it. And I'm NOT using a mouse...

I kept telling myself I didn't need to bring it but that was the WHOLE point of coming here! Now what?! I have to wait 2 months before I can do anything. Or sell something boot-legged? I don't know, I kinda wanted to wait anyway 'til I met up with mom again.
'Cause I want to get my work put under my name and for some reason doing that alone scares me. Even though I'm a bit bumped, I also believe that I was meant to leave it. Or is that just an excuse? NO idea.

I guess I can catch up on some more reading and do whatever 'til I meet up with them again. No biggy. It's just that I'm sick of a certain someone asking me when the shops gonna be live. IT IS LIVE, there's just nothing in there. And another thing, even though it has nothing to do with this topic whatsoever, I'm also sick of them asking me when I'll have their artwork done. I'm not your...your...what do they call them? Designer? Yeah, designer!

It takes time and now that you keep asking, I don't think I want to take the time to do it anymore....


~India or Tudda Pudda



2 comments:

  1. People can be so impatient, can't they?! Especially when it comes to artwork, it takes time. I mean, if you want something better than a scribble drawn on a piece of paper, respect the artist and the time and effort they have to put in to make it. And that's terrible that you left you're tablet! But at least you can catch up on a few other things in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! How are you able to understand so well?! You picked the words right from my brain...seriously though. ;)

    ReplyDelete

What did you say? ^_________________________________^