Saturday, April 11, 2015

March Goodies! (2015)


I want to keep track of all the good, hilarious and  my favorite things that happen to me every month,  hopefully forever or as long as I can.

Events: 

1) Lil'Sis's 13th Birthday! 
I was really grumpy that day and I regret showing it, but other than that, I had a really good time. It's so weird how she's already becoming a TEEN!
                                               This is the last picture we took together when she was 12.


2) Traveling
Although, I didn't like the destination where I'd be staying, it was fun flying with Mom and Lil'Sis. It was actually the first time traveling has ever been a positive experience for me. I used to hate it and wouldn't allow myself to even try and find anything good about it. But I definitely want to do more and obviously can't wait to see them again. :)
We had so much fun our last days together.

3) Annoying Taxi Driver Madness
I went shopping with my older sister, I think it was my third day here, and she'd taken me to Walmart. Which was sweet by the way, because there was a lot that I needed to get. Everyone who lives or knows about this , also knows that Walmart is H-O-R-I-B-B-L-E. I get that they want to go there real-quick and get what they need and whatnot. I can understand that because I myself don't dress for anyone. Ever.
But the way they looked, talked and carried themselves was just plain...bad? hahaha, I need to expand my vocabulary I know.

But anyway, we were done in about in hour or so, and had gone back and forth to the desk to call the taxi about six times! They kept saying the guy was coming but then we ended up waiting 3 hours. REALLY?


SO let's fast-forward to when we finally get one. Since I had given my FR to US adapter to Mom, I had to head to Radio Shack to get another one. We make a stop and the taxi driver asks, "Why? What do you need to buy there?" I exchange an annoyed glance Ol'Sis and then we ignored him. On our way in the store, he follows us. I had no idea what was going on except that if he did anything stupid, he was gonna get fucccc-up.
I found the adapter and then I see the taxi driver leave after looking around. I shrugged but was thinking, Ooookkkkk.....
After we get back to the car, we see that the driver is gone. Windows down and the car is off but he's nowhere to be seen. I know I shouldn't have but I was crackin' up. It was just so random! And when random things happen like that, there's nothing else I can do but laugh. Hahah.
But he came back and claimed to have gone to the restroom. Now, in what state of mind must he have been in to think that there was a bathroom in RAIDO SHACK? Or am I the idiot?
We had a good laugh when we got back home, by the way. XD

4) The "Com-whats?!"

Ol'Sis had told me while we were in Walmart, that she'd kept buy small oranges on purpose because Ol'Bro had been flipping out about them. Saying they were too small and he didn't know what to do with them. So she bought the really tiny ones this time. "Ok, now wait 'til he sees them." She told me, snickering.

Ol'Brother holding them. XD

Turns out she'd been right. I'd played along asking him if he wanted any "oranges", while he was playing Destiny or whatever. (Which is a PS4 game for all you non-junkies....I think lol) 
"Yeah, I'll get some in the minute..." He said, too distracted on dying.
"I have some now, so I'll just put them right here." I put them next to him and ran out.

"What the fxxx is this?!" We hear a few minutes later. "How you supposed to peel these motherxxxxs?!" And he just kept going off. It was hilarious! And I started feeling sorry for the little guys after a while from the way he was talking about them, ahahaha!
So yeah,  that was the story of the whatever they're called 'cause I forgot. I'm not gonna ask them, I'll just leave it. XD Ok, ok they're called Kumquats.


Activities

Writing chapters/fun shorts: I've written so many and I'm really proud of myself! At this point, it's only for fun. Lil'Sis is the only one who reads them.
Though, I'd love to share some of the chapters but not until any of the books are finished. And that's not for a long time. Mian! ;)

Blogging: I created this blog in March. :D 

Posts: Half of my posts are in March, hahha

Birthday Presents:

Ol'Sis brought me some things back from South Korea when she'd gone. Which was super sweet and I did not expect her AT ALL. So it was a nice surprise. If you know me, you also that I am in love with KOREA.



Ol'Bro wrote me a birthday card and had bought me a cameoflauge PS4 controller. Because back in 2013, I had brought my cameo PS3 con over and he destroyed it. I hate when people use my controllers because it feels like they're breaking them or making it greasy. (which they are) So I told him he could have it and just get me a new one. But after a while I didn't really care about having one, so it was pretty nice that he still got me one. And NO, I'm not spoiled! 

I found these in his living room. Practice writings for the things he wrote in my b-day card. If that isn't sweet than I don't know what is.


Books:

hush, hush by Becca Fitzpatrick 

Night World N*1 : Secret Vampire, Daughters of Darkness & Spellbinder by L. J. Smith 

Drink(s):

Water
Slushie
Green Tea

Food:

Cake! Since it was a birthday month, we ate a lot of it. Though my skin paid a severe price for all of it, it was worth it.

Games:

FATE The Cursed King 
I haven't heard anyone talk about this game EVER. We've been playing it for a really really long time and I guess we're the only ones. Lil'Sis used to be into watching me play rather than playing herself, but now she's really into it and even loves the theme song that I hate! XD





Soul Calibur 5: Hahaha, I love how this game is always mentioned somewhere. I won't be playing for a while so don't worry guys. XD  


Movie/Tv Show:

You are the only one 
Love&Secret
Marriage Not Dating 
Gu Family Book 
All are Korean soap operas. :D

Music:

SAM SMITH                                                         


These songs a LITERALLY the best...I sound so unintelligent when I use that word...anyway, giv'em a listen 'cause they're good.


March...OUT


~India or Tudda Pudda




4 comments:

  1. SO much is happening in your March.That was a bad cabbie xD (Tell me you watch Sherlock and got the reference)
    It's good to have fun!
    ^____________^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was a pretty busy month. And no, sorry I don't watch Sherlock and didn't get the reference. I know, I know, hahahah! You're probably trying to send me lasers through the screen XD

      x__________x

      Delete
  2. Busy month yes. I'm intrigued by Korea as well, I think I need to go there.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! We can go together one day, that'd be cool!
      And I've seen your blog before. Thanks for checkin' out mine!<3

      Delete

What did you say? ^_________________________________^